gm friends 👋,
Today, Talent Protocol comes at you with an offer:
If you want to build the future of decentralized careers in Web3, we are looking for your to join the Talent Protocol core team.
Specifically, a Head of Design and a Senior Developer will join the five core team members in early 2022 to help the protocol reach the next phase of its growth path.
Read the detailed job descriptions below 👇
Head of Design
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Designer that loves to balance strategy and action to produce great results. You’re optimistic about the future of decentralized careers, excited to build that future with Talent Protocol and bullish about web3.
Talent Protocol is a web3 platform where talent can easily launch a social token to accelerate their career, and where supporters can back people they believe in. Read the Talent Protocol 101 to know more.
- Contribute to the overall Design strategy (UI, UX, Brand).
- Work closely with product, tech, and marketing teams in order to push Talent Protocol forward.
- Work within a distributed team.
- Identify trade-offs between short and long-term product goals.
- Design and test low-fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct research using different methods. Qualitative methods are a must, quantitative methods a plus, but you need to integrate learnings from both
You will make a fantastic candidate if:
- You have the ability to bring overview projects from an idea to a live product.
- You have a strong portfolio of previous product design work showcasing visual and UX design skills.
- You have proficiency with prototyping tools.
- You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from marketing to community, to product. You should be taking it upon yourself to always be learning and find new things to work on.
- You understand Web3. You know how crypto communities operate and communicate, and you have a profound understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and DeFi.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous — you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- Fully remote and flexible work hours, because you can’t time a creative process.
- A highly competitive salary and other arrangements (including a % of TAL tokens).
- A minimum of 24 vacation days per year.
- We don’t monitor time, only productivity. We assume that an equivalent full-time is made of 237 days of work (365 days per year — 2*52 for weekends — 24 for holidays).
How we work
- We’re a small team of highly competent but low ego individuals (<10).
- We’re a fully-remote and async-first organization, in order to respect personal & work time.
- Mornings are for deep work and, when needed, meetings are usually held in the afternoon.
- Please note that Talent Protocol is an at-will employer. That means that either you or Talent Protocol are free to end the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice or cause.
- Official language: English (US).
- More information in our 🏛️ Governance page.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out this application form.
Full-Stack Senior Developer
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a full-stack senior developer (Full-time / Part-time) to join our team. You’ll work closely with our CTO (@Andreas Vilela) to plan our tech roadmap and build it.
The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Full-Stack Software Engineer with an eye for details and views problems as an opportunity to grow and learn. Last, but not least, you should be bullish about Web3 and looking forward to join a blockchain/crypto project.
Talent Protocol is the decentralised network to mint, store and exchange personal tokens that represent real careers (called Talent Tokens), powered by its native governance token, $TAL.
Our mission is to empower undervalued talent by giving any growth-oriented individual the ability to launch a personal token, raise funds and build a community of committed supporters.
Read more about our mission, vision, values, and why we believe personal tokens will become one the most exciting and fast growing sectors of web3.
- Software development: backend, frontend and integration with smart contracts;
- Work within a distributed team;
- Be responsible for making effective use of your time;
- Sweat the details and care a lot about the quality of work you produce;
- Review other developers code with empathy and compassion, helping everyone to grow professionally;
- Solid understanding of Ruby on Rails framework, core ruby development knowledge;
- +5 years of experience on web development;
- Familiarity with UI/UX and building responsive designs;
- Some experience with Heroku or AWS;
- Experience with GIT source control;
- Good communication skills;
Nice to have:
- Solidity development;
- Web3 experience (another project);
- Advanced knowledge of web3 wallets (Metamask, Wallet connect, other);
- Basic knowledge of Notion;
- Fully remote and flexible work hours;
- A highly competitive salary and other arrangements (including a % of $TAL tokens);
- We don’t monitor time, only productivity. We assume that an equivalent full-time is made of 237 days of work (365 days per year — 2*52 for weekends — 24 for holidays). For part-time we will discuss;
💡 Important note: July, 2022 our Core Team will start working on a 4-day work week model. You can opt for working four days in a row or spread the workload over the week.
How we work:
- We’re a small team of highly competent but low ego individuals (<10);
- We’re a fully-remote and async-first organization, in order to respect personal & work time;
- Mornings are for deep work and, when needed, meetings are usually held in the afternoon;
- Please note that Talent Protocol is an at-will employer. That means that either you or Talent Protocol are free to end the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice or cause;
- Official language: English (US);
- More information in our 🏛️ Governance page;
How to Apply:
To apply, fill out the application form.
Important reminder!!! At least one position should be filled by a woman, we therefore strongly urge women to apply!
This is not a hard-and-fast rule, but the future of decentralized careers isn’t going to be built by men only. Let’s do this 🤝